Some things just need to be said...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Get Tested!

I am back and what a time to be away. For those that don't know, I have recently undergone treatment for Prostate Cancer. That has kept me from posting here regularly. I have had a good outcome. That all Depends. Pun intended as it appears everything works as it should, save the shut off valve. That apparently will right itself and I should be back to dryer times soon!

Thank you to all of you that have sent me private messages. I have received a great number of them. All is well on the way to mending!

If you are a man over the age of 45 get tested. Gay men should be tested over the age of 40. If in doubt, ask for a test. Conservative MP's should know it may have an icky yuck factor to the test, but you will be happy the test was done. Call me and I will tell you about it!

No comments: