Some things just need to be said...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I’m ashamed of these negative attack ads

“I’m not wearing red, I’m not wearing my colours this one day of the campaign because I’m ashamed of these negative attack ads.” Judy Stewart, Liberal Candidate speaking to students of Ralph McCall Middle School in Airdrie AB, January 11, 2005 Airdrie City View


A liberal speaking out on the liberal ads. Will anything else strange happen in this election.

Thats pretty amazing, usually the Liberals are like a bunch of trained sheep. They don't speak out. This Liberal looks to be toast anyway. She is running against unReformed Conservative, Myron Thompson, who owns this seat. I guess she can afford to be decent about it all.

Thanks to Conservative blogger Jordan Bateman for pointing me north.

Election, Liberal Party, ,

No comments: